If you are not an ONS member, you are missing out on one of the Society’s premier benefits: monthly delivery of ONS Connect. This dynamic oncology nursing news magazine is designed with you in mind, offering concise, easy-to-read information that will help you in your daily practice. Each issue invites readers to
- Connect with their oncology nursing colleagues across the nation—and around the world.
- Apply the latest research to their practice.
- Manage their busy careers to help them advance in the profession.
- Take care of themselves in a hectic nursing world.
- Provide the best care to patients and their families.
If an ONS membership isn't for you, a one-year subscription to ONS Connect is just $35 for nonmember individuals ($45 for international). The institutional rate is $60. To subscribe, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-866-257-4ONS.
Get a Free Subscription to ONS Connect’s RSS Feed
Subscribe to this website for free with ONS Connect’s RSS feed. You'll get the latest oncology nursing news delivered directly to your email inbox or RSS reader of choice.